Information for Parents
"Know this, my beloved brothers: let every person be quick to hear, slow to speak, slow to anger."
There are a number of ways we have improved communication between school and home over the last year:
- School Newsletter - a new school newsletter goes out each Monday during term time. It will inform you of everything that has happened at school during the previous week and what is to come over the next week. The newsletter will also contain important information and announcements from the headteacher. This is emailed to every parent. Should you wish for somebody in your family to also receive a copy, please let us know in the office and we will be happy to oblige.
- School Texts - for any upcoming events in school, we will always send out a text to remind you.
- Facebook - Again, all upcoming events will be posted on our Facebook page. We will also send you regular photos and videos of your child's learning in school. For those without a facebook account, you can also access this by the website's homepage.
- Letters - Announcements of important events, trips or competitions, especially those needing a reply, will be sent home in the form of a letter.
- Website - This school website contains all of the information you need to know about school.
- Face to face - There will always be at least one member of staff present when your child arrives at school and all teachers are available to speak to at the beginning and end of the day.
If there is anything you would like to know or any issues you wish to raise, please do not hesitate to phone school and talk to Mrs Gavin or Miss Schofield in the school office or myself, Mr Mashiter. We will always be delighted to take your call and do our very best to help you.